Cycling & mountain biking
La Mas Oms has at your disposal 4 electric mountain bikes that you can rent by the day or half-day. If you want to rent another type of bike, we work in partnership with a professional bike rental company to offer you a customised service.
Beginner or expert, mountain biker or cyclist, Girona is waiting for you: thirteen routes and 172 signposted kilometers!
Les Vies Verdes, located on old railways, is ideal for gentle cycle tourism.
- The “Ruta del Carrilet 1” is a real pleasure route. It starts from Girona and continues for 54 km to Olot.
- The “Ruta del Carrilet 2” goes down from Girona to Sant Féliu by the sea. It crosses two regions, Gironès and Baix Emporda for 40 km.
For low mountain enthusiasts
The Massif des Gavarres (where Mas Oms is located) offers a real field of sport and discovery for mountain bikers and road cyclists who wish to follow the footsteps of Lance Armstrong.
- “Girona Cycling Festival” is a week dedicated to cycling enthusiasts and lovers of good times. This festival takes place in June.
- “Girona Mountain Bike Challenge” offers pure MTB circuits in the heart of Les Gavarres. This challenge takes place in September.
- The “Traka Girona” is an MTB trail in the heart of nature with GPS route tracking. Three loop routes of 60, 100 and 200 km designed for all audiences.
Do you need more information? Get in touch.
Other ‘Sport’ excursions
Mas Oms has Nordic walking poles available to take on any of your hikes. We can also prepare healthy picnics. From Mas Oms: the Montigalar trail, a lovely 3-km loop with incredible views of the Gavarres Massif and the Mediterrannean. the C99 trail, a 17-km route that...
Discover the Gavarres on horseback. You can opt for a 1 hour or 2 hour walk or even go on an adventure all day. Other 'Sport' excursions
L’Empordà is a golf lover's paradise. Come and practice your swing at the No. 1 golf complex in Spain! Just 30 minutes from Mas Oms, the PGA Catalunya Resort has two 18-hole golf courses. The area has many other golf courses awaiting you, including Emporda Golf Club...
Who hasn't dreamt of letting themself slide down a natural chute to land in a pool of turquoise water? Canyoning is the perfect activity for making the most of this unique setting! Try it out with your family, friends or colleagues. Activity time: 3 hrs. Suitable for...
The Via Ferrata de Sant Feliu de Guíxols is the only Via Ferrata in Europe that overlooks the sea! You can give this activity a go nearly all year round in an incredible setting with two possible routes: an easy one and one of medium difficulty. Trajet: 40 minutes du...
Hot-air balloon ride
Do you fancy exploring l’Empordà in an unusual way? Here is your chance for an unforgettable experience, floating away in a hot-air balloon! Flight time: 1 hr 15 mins Journey time: 35 minutes from Mas OmsOther 'Sport' excursions